- I want to explore the life of a hoarder and show the challenges and differences they face in life. I will try to get ahold of a hoarder and film them in their natural environment in their home.
- I will call a psychologist here at CMU and see if she can help me get ahold of a hoarder. I want to the audience to know how difficult it is to live like that and show that person’s story.
- I will shoot the person at home and how they function on a day to day basis. I may follow them out to the grocery store or somewhere to get the whole aspect of the story.
- I am still trying to find a subject but once I do, I will interview that main subject as well as some of their family members if they have any close by.
- The main elements in the interview will seek to establish why they choose to live like that. I want to get to know my subject and get to the bottom of the story.
- I will start out by showing the home of my subject while interviewing and getting to know the subject. I will follow the subject out on the town and talk to family members and end at the home again with some finishing words.
- I will shoot on weekends throughout the rest of the semester.
- I feel my piece will have an impact on my viewers because it will show that not everything is easy and the difficulties these people go through just trying to survive.